July Update


 

This month started off with the Tauranga Brass Band coming to our centre to perform. It was lovely to listen to the tubas, trumpet, trombones and drums play together. A couple of the clients had the opportunity to conduct the band which was cool. Some of the songs they played were “Ben”, “I will follow him” and the “Goodnight KIwi”. We had photos with the musicians afterwards.


In Abilities unleashed we enjoy the Te Puke team joining in with us. We played the human board game where I threw a dice, then needed to complete different actions. I had to turn around in circles, and throw a ball into the hoop. It was so much fun. I enjoyed watching Jump Jam, looking at the dance moves to my favourite songs.


Massage time is always enjoyable. I have had hand and feet massages and completed some gentle stretches.


In sensory I made stress balls and played in cloud foam. That tickled.


I have been out and about visiting the Historic Village to have a Matariki scavenger hunt and to see the fairy garden.I had exercising time in the Greerton Hall and walked around Yatton Park. I played with bubbles in Carmichael Reserve and the Wilrose Centre. 


I enjoyed going to Connect 20 at the Tauranga Citz Club meeting up with friends old and new, and shopping for cafe supplies. It has been an exciting and full month.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog